Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Churches in France do seem to be suffering a terrible run of luck lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. In fact my whole point is that they aren't the same thing.
    But it appears that your default position is that this is more likely to be arson that not/ Is that correct?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I think it's hilarious that you think it's impossible to get to the loft of a publicly-accessible building full of people and undergoing renovations, start a fire and escape without anyone paying much attention.
    Tommy Terrorist might have had a bow and arrows with flaming ends like in Robin Hood and shot them into the loft. Because obviously we know, beyond any doubt, that the fire started in the loft. Save the millions of euros you'd expect the goverhment to spend on an investigation, painstakingly analysing the evidence with the benefit of centuries of scientific learning, oh no, you don't need any of that because pokster and ganpati saw 15 seconds of footage taken on someone's mobile phone in the fúcking dark and they know exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    But it appears that your default position is that this is more likely to be arson that not/ Is that correct?
    No. I suggested that, given the recent spate of attacks against French religious sites (including a notable act of arson), the possibility that this was part of that pattern (rather than just a tragic accident) is worthy of consideration and certainly not something that can be lightly dismissed.

I do wish people would learn to fúcking read.

How about...ooooh, let's see...the Roman Catholic Church? They're not short of a bob or two - even with all the nonce money they've had to pay out.
    As long as you know where your wallet is when you visit our decent, honest, English, popenfrei numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Tommy Terrorist might have had a bow and arrows with flaming ends like in Robin Hood and shot them into the loft. Because obviously we know, beyond any doubt, that the fire started in the loft. Save the millions of euros you'd expect the goverhment to spend on an investigation, painstakingly analysing the evidence with the benefit of centuries of scientific learning, oh no, you don't need any of that because pokster and ganpati saw 15 seconds of footage taken on someone's mobile phone in the fúcking dark and they know exactly what happened.
    Excuse me, please show where I have said it was 100% an accident??? Oh sorry, you can't. I Said that it was far more likely to be an accident than Arson, which seems to be the opposite of what b was implying earlier.

So don't just make up **** to suit your comments, it's beneath you, bit like Monty's mum

No. I suggested that, given the recent spate of attacks against French religious sites (including a notable act of arson), the possibility that this was part of that pattern (rather than just a tragic accident) is worthy of consideration and certainly not something that can be lightly dismissed.

I do wish people would learn to fúcking read.
    Which is what the fire brigade and investigators will do

Indeed! My poor ancestors who hadn't an arse to their trousers but were expected to hand over what meagre pittance they had so that some smooth-faced priest could sit on his well-fed rump and wear silk.

And I'm expected to pay again?! Fúck that.
    They must have paid an enormous amount indeed if their contribution is sufficient to maintain Our Blessed Houses of God for centuries.

Put your hand in your pocket you tight ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As long as you know where your wallet is when you visit our decent, honest, English, popenfrei numbers.
    Well of course I could point out that most of those have been stolen from my people and that asking me to pay to enter them on top of having stolen my spiritual patrimony is adding insult to fúcking injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's not going to enter a prod wossname, temple or whatever, is he? He may be a Godless heathen but he's no occultist.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Excuse me, please show where I have said it was 100% an accident??? Oh sorry, you can't. I Said that it was far more likely to be an accident than Arson, which seems to be the opposite of what b was implying earlier.

So don't just make up **** to suit your comments, it's beneath you, bit like Monty's mum
    You have dismissed the possibility of it not being an accident as infinitessimally small. I can't spell infinitessimally.