Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Churches in France do seem to be suffering a terrible run of luck lately.

Hmmm. Churches in France do seem to be suffering a terrible run of luck lately.

'...And Officials Don't Know Why'.

https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attac...statue-1370800

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A couple of years ago I attended mass on Good Friday at St Sulpice and on Easter Sunday at Notre Dame.

If it turns out to have been an arson attack by a certain group, they'll never admit it, will they?

Piss off you diseased little troll

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A couple of years ago I attended mass on Good Friday at St Sulpice and on Easter Sunday at Notre Dame.

If it turns out to have been an arson attack by a certain group, they'll never admit it, will they?
    Nope. It will be covered up at all costs.

In fact, if any country has shown incredible restraint in its response to Islamic terror over the last few years, it's France, which has suffered worse than any other country. Finding out they burned down Notre Dame might be the straw that broke the camel's back.

I made the mistake of going to St Denis a couple of years ago. It's a muslim ghetto now. It's regularly vandalised and attacked - even needing armed guards. Charles Martel's buried there. He stopped the ****s at the Battle of Tours. I bet he wonders why he bothered now.
    Last edited by Burney; 04-16-2019 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Piss off you diseased little troll
    Mate, you almost certainly pronounce it 'Noder Dayme', which means you don't get to have a fúcking opinion.

Now fúck off back under your rock, ****.

You aren't saying that mentally ill people are starting these fires, are you?

It seems to be quite the jump from rubbing poo on a cross to burning down the Notre Dame, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    It seems to be quite the jump from rubbing poo on a cross to burning down the Notre Dame, no?
    I will state your reputation that this was a horrible accident
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    What do you suppose the modus operandi is for excrement smearing? Do you crap in a bag and take it with you there. Then spread it with a spatula or similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You aren't saying that mentally ill people are starting these fires, are you?
    I'm saying that if you allow huge numbers of people whose aggressively evangelical religion dictates that your holy places are an abomination into your country, one should hardly be surprised when those holy places get desecrated, attacked and destroyed.