Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I assume we lost looking at all the threads below?

I assume we lost looking at all the threads below?

I mean I expect Berni to be the most misserable ****er going, it is now his default position, but i do actually believe we won and are now back into the top 4, something i wasn't expecting before the season started.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I mean I expect Berni to be the most misserable ****er going, it is now his default position, but i do actually believe we won and are now back into the top 4, something i wasn't expecting before the season started.
    It is possible to hold a nuanced view, you know. We did indeed win, and all wins are a source of happiness. Buit we were dreadful. And unforgiveably, we were particularly dreadful in the 'working hard' department.

I thought it was a shocking display.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is possible to hold a nuanced view, you know. We did indeed win, and all wins are a source of happiness. Buit we were dreadful. And unforgiveably, we were particularly dreadful in the 'working hard' department.

I thought it was a shocking display.
    Berni doesn't hold a nuanced view, everything is crap, we are crap, Muslims are at fault for everything....FFS he doesn't even like comedians anymore

Berni doesn't hold a nuanced view, everything is crap, we are crap, Muslims are at fault for everything....FFS he doesn't even like comedians anymore
    It is true that even in his youth, b was never a ray of sunshine - indeed, one is oft reminded of Plum's 'Scotsman with a grievance' line; yet, in truth, he has been consistent in his distaste for the Arsenal football club as is the fashion amongst many of our supporters, and he only blames Muslims for, well, the things they actually do. Which is sort of fair, really. As for the dislike of comics, we can simply add that to the general list 'Anything Which Brings Joy' which also contains theatre and live music.

You don't like cheese, for all love.

It is true that even in his youth, b was never a ray of sunshine - indeed, one is oft reminded of Plum's 'Scotsman with a grievance' line; yet, in truth, he has been consistent in his distaste for the Arsenal football club as is the fashion amongst many of our supporters, and he only blames Muslims for, well, the things they actually do. Which is sort of fair, really. As for the dislike of comics, we can simply add that to the general list 'Anything Which Brings Joy' which also contains theatre and live music.

You don't like cheese, for all love.
    I was allergic to it in my youth, so that explains that.

Perhaps B was fiddled with by Norman Wisdom in his youth?

I was allergic to it in my youth, so that explains that.

Perhaps B was fiddled with by Norman Wisdom in his youth?
    Allergicked to cheese? How can you be allergicked to cheese? Cheese is natural, cheese is good!

Enjoy cheese, that's my motto.

Norman Wisdom had a lovely singing voice. Remember 'Don't Laugh At Me 'Cause I'm A Fool'? Sold more than many Beatles singles, apparently.

Allergicked to cheese? How can you be allergicked to cheese? Cheese is natural, cheese is good!

Enjoy cheese, that's my motto.

Norman Wisdom had a lovely singing voice. Remember 'Don't Laugh At Me 'Cause I'm A Fool'? Sold more than many Beatles singles, apparently.
    Used to give me migraines allegedly

Sold more singles as all those kids he'd fiddled with were forced to buy it

Used to give me migraines allegedly

Sold more singles as all those kids he'd fiddled with were forced to buy it
    You take that back. He wasn't a kiddiefiddler at all!

"Actress Fenella Fielding, who worked with Wisdom on his 1959 film Follow a Star, said he was "not a very pleasant man. Always making a pass – hand up your skirt first thing in the morning. Not exactly a lovely way to start a day's filming." Lynda Bellingham, who worked with Wisdom on A Little Bit of Wisdom, recalled a comedy sketch where "for ten minutes I stood there while he basically touched me up and you couldn't say anything because he was the master of comedy." Singer Tina Charles, who had a number one with "I Love To Love" in 1976, alleged that Wisdom molested her in his dressing room when she was 16."

You take that back. He wasn't a kiddiefiddler at all!

"Actress Fenella Fielding, who worked with Wisdom on his 1959 film Follow a Star, said he was "not a very pleasant man. Always making a pass – hand up your skirt first thing in the morning. Not exactly a lovely way to start a day's filming." Lynda Bellingham, who worked with Wisdom on A Little Bit of Wisdom, recalled a comedy sketch where "for ten minutes I stood there while he basically touched me up and you couldn't say anything because he was the master of comedy." Singer Tina Charles, who had a number one with "I Love To Love" in 1976, alleged that Wisdom molested her in his dressing room when she was 16."
    He waited until she was 16, though. Proper order.

Not a nonce, just a sex pest.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He waited until she was 16, though. Proper order.

Not a nonce, just a sex pest.
    Blokes knew how to behave like gentlemen in those days.