Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I assume we lost looking at all the threads below?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Blokes knew how to behave like gentlemen in those days.
    And let's be honest, they were only actresses. All asking for it, the little strumpets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I mean I expect Berni to be the most misserable ****er going, it is now his default position, but i do actually believe we won and are now back into the top 4, something i wasn't expecting before the season started.
    Lets be honest, we tried our ****ing hardest to lose the match.

I cannot remember a poorer performance in a match that we've somehow won.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Lets be honest, we tried our ****ing hardest to lose the match.

I cannot remember a poorer performance in a match that we've somehow won.
    You didn't think we controlled the second half and had several really good chances to score the second?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You didn't think we controlled the second half and had several really good chances to score the second?
    I think we controlled it for short periods and yes we had chances but so did Watford. It was just all really lacklustre and the side never looked balance throughout. Wish he'd just play the same side that does so well at home. I'd get it if we were against City or the like but it's bloody Watford

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You take that back. He wasn't a kiddiefiddler at all!

"Actress Fenella Fielding, who worked with Wisdom on his 1959 film Follow a Star, said he was "not a very pleasant man. Always making a pass – hand up your skirt first thing in the morning. Not exactly a lovely way to start a day's filming." Lynda Bellingham, who worked with Wisdom on A Little Bit of Wisdom, recalled a comedy sketch where "for ten minutes I stood there while he basically touched me up and you couldn't say anything because he was the master of comedy." Singer Tina Charles, who had a number one with "I Love To Love" in 1976, alleged that Wisdom molested her in his dressing room when she was 16."
    But his transgressions would have been delivered with excellent, slapstick comedy timing c. He'd clumsily trip over a ladder, cry "cor blimey" before lapping away at his co-star's fanny like a thirsty hound. Pompey regular he was too.