Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For the flids complaining about us being **** yesterday

Fair enough. Wenger's first decade was outstanding, legendary even, and we've now, beginning with his second decade, returned to our usual level.

I don't see a problem with that, otherwise what was the point of Wenger's first ten years? Why do we love him so much if any and every manager could have done it

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    If we were to make that change on a performance improvement, it had to be to a point where we could harbour some realistically higher hopes.

I thought it was time for Wenger to leave, that view was more from a human than performance perspective, but it was time.

We've changed to someone who may win us a Europa League, but never the league. Hurrah.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 04-16-2019 at 06:57 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

for use of the word "flid"
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Emery has never won a league without a massive financial advantage. Of course, there is always a chance we could suddenly become the richest club on Earth, but I suspect we’d be looking at Pep in that scenario.

Slightly tongue in cheek or not, it’s always been blindingly obvious what Ramsey brings and no, this isn’t his best season, but he is comfortably our player of the season.
    So your logic is that because he’s never won a league without a massive financial advantage he therefore cannot win it with us?

Now who could possibly argue with that logic? Genius

Emery has never won a league without a massive financial advantage. Of course, there is always a chance we could suddenly become the richest club on Earth, but I suspect we’d be looking at Pep in that scenario.

Slightly tongue in cheek or not, it’s always been blindingly obvious what Ramsey brings and no, this isn’t his best season, but he is comfortably our player of the season.
    And just so that you might be able to better explain your in depth analytical ability and comprehensive understanding of football management; which of Lorca Deportiva, Almería, Valencia, Spartak Moscow or Sevilla do you think he should have clearly won the league with such that failure to win it could be used as proof that he can never win it with us?