Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who set light to it then?

Who set light to it then?

A disgruntled Buddhist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A disgruntled Buddhist?
    A mentally ill Norwegian?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Heads will roll, that's for sure..

A disgruntled Buddhist?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

A disgruntled Buddhist?
    Deffo Allans.

Still, it’s slightly less depressing than watching us struggle to beat 10-man Watford.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Heads will roll, that's for sure..
    The new Reichstag fire, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Deffo Allans.

Still, it’s slightly less depressing than watching us struggle to beat 10-man Watford.
    You know me when it comes to football. The reasoned pragmatist. The understanding loyalist.

This is disgusting. A group of princesses unwilling to work hard. I feel sick.

A disgruntled Buddhist?
    Weren't me, C. I promise. I'm back in England now so I have an alibi.

You know me when it comes to football. The reasoned pragmatist. The understanding loyalist.

This is disgusting. A group of princesses unwilling to work hard. I feel sick.
    My worry is that this Emery bloke has shown no signs of wanting to sign anyone with actual creative flair.
    This suggests that we might actually get even duller than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My worry is that this Emery bloke has shown no signs of wanting to sign anyone with actual creative flair.
    This suggests that we might actually get even duller than this.
    This isn’t dull. This is cowardice. I’ve never seen anything like this from a professional football club. Utterly disgraceful.

This isn’t dull. This is cowardice. I’ve never seen anything like this from a professional football club. Utterly disgraceful.
    We were almost this cowardly that season we decided to let Leicester win the league, tbf.