Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I can't stop laughing about Herbie using the phrase "put through"

  1. #1

    I can't stop laughing about Herbie using the phrase "put through"

    like a bored woman attempting to sound engaged while watching a game with their partner

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    like a bored woman attempting to sound engaged while watching a game with their partner
    This reveals more about your home life than you had perhaps intended, m.

    Does she even bother trying anymore?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    like a bored woman attempting to sound engaged while watching a game with their partner
    Shut up you know nothing big nosed cúnt-hammer.

    So the fact you haven't been on here crowing that you predicted about the current Brexit extension - does this mean you were, as usual, devoid of any kind of insight whatsoever?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Shut up you know nothing big nosed cúnt-hammer.

    So the fact you haven't been on here crowing that you predicted about the current Brexit extension - does this mean you were, as usual, devoid of any kind of insight whatsoever?
    I also note with interest that you want Liverpool to win the league and am I also correct in saying you've previously stated your preference for Spurs over Chelsea?

    Stop getting football wrong, you total and utter spastic!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I also note with interest that you want Liverpool to win the league and am I also correct in saying you've previously stated your preference for Spurs over Chelsea?

    Stop getting football wrong, you total and utter spastic!
    Stop getting not being a cúnt wrong .. you cúnt

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Stop getting not being a cúnt wrong .. you cúnt
    What a c.nt spindle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •