Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Kop must have done a 10 minute non-stop "You'll Never" just then. My county isn't

The Kop must have done a 10 minute non-stop "You'll Never" just then. My county isn't

even adjacent to Berni's but I'm sure I hear his píss boiling from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    God, I hate them, H.

I lived with two in my 2nd year. In my first year at the LSE '89-90, there were loads of Scousers.

They all walked round in the first month saying "Eh, la. Beatles, la. Bill Shankly, la. Eh?"

I bought a Lonely Planet scouse phrase book and apparently it means (in English) "We have the best pop group. We have the best football team. Bow before you mawkish, bin-dipping overlords."

But just between you and I, Herbs, I still think I'd rather a proper footie team (like Leicester) won it, even one I hate (like Scousers) than one of these modern, money based dictatorial PR stunts.

Does that mean I'm still a lefty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    God, I hate them, H.

I lived with two in my 2nd year. In my first year at the LSE '89-90, there were loads of Scousers.

They all walked round in the first month saying "Eh, la. Beatles, la. Bill Shankly, la. Eh?"

I bought a Lonely Planet scouse phrase book and apparently it means (in English) "We have the best pop group. We have the best football team. Bow before you mawkish, bin-dipping overlords."

But just between you and I, Herbs, I still think I'd rather a proper footie team (like Leicester) won it, even one I hate (like Scousers) than one of these modern, money based dictatorial PR stunts.

Does that mean I'm still a lefty?
    Oh you're a farkin lefty alright ganp. I would rather Liverpool than City. Most of the scousers I've met in my life have been good blokes. They are a bit like Jocks though - get more than two of them in the same place and they start acting like a pack

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    City will win it anyway. Both Pool and City will win all their games. Which means Liverpool will get 97 points and still finish 2nd. Which will be ****ing hilarious. They’ll never get over it