Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How is it possible to be wrong about every. single. thing.

How is it possible to be wrong about every. single. thing.

It's baffling.

"Diane Abbott urges PM to block Julian Assange extradition."

Is there some lefty university course that drums into you the mantra, "When examining an issue always seek the immoral course of action."

She's right about this, but I'm not going to argue about it because I can't be bothered.

You think I'm immoral - so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    She's right about this, but I'm not going to argue about it because I can't be bothered.

I don't for a second think you're immoral. We happen to disagree on this issue but I know you to be a thinking, cogent human being.

The Abbotts and Corbyns of our benighted land neither think nor feel. They will always choose the anti-establishment, or anti_West, or anti-Amerika, or anti-Israel view, whether right or wrong. That's what's immoral.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's baffling.

"Diane Abbott urges PM to block Julian Assange extradition."

Is there some lefty university course that drums into you the mantra, "When examining an issue always seek the immoral course of action."
    David Lammy manages it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    David Lammy manages it
    There's not a single part of me that wouldn't be absolutely overjoyed if Lammy got Jo Cox'ed.

I don't know if he has kids, I don't know if he has a sick parent who desperately relies upon the physical and emotional support of their son.

I just want him to get deaded

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

OK. Putting aside the fact that her reason for not allowing him to be extradited in order to face trial is that the charges against him have not been tested in a court of law (which you have to agree is monstrously fúcking stupid given that he avoided that happening by hiding in the Embassy), can we just take a look at the rank hypocrisy of saying 'We believe all rape victims - unless the accused is someone we see as an ally'?
    Or perhaps we ought to consider for one moment the sheer horror of having a putative Home Secretary (in other words the person who would hold ultimate responsibility for our security services and police) who refuses to accept the necessity of states keeping certain information secret or accept that individuals do not have the right to divulge state secrets without regard for the consequences?

I'm sorry, a, but this is not acceptable on any level.
    Last edited by Burney; 04-12-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's not a single part of me that wouldn't be absolutely overjoyed if Lammy got Jo Cox'ed.

I don't know if he has kids, I don't know if he has a sick parent who desperately relies upon the physical and emotional support of their son.

Iz it coz he iz black, Monty?

Went to Harvard Law School so he ain't stupid. What's he done?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Iz it coz he iz black, Monty?

Went to Harvard Law School so he ain't stupid. What's he done?
    He's clearly a fúcking genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I tend to agree. The other day, Remain MPs were whining about feeling threatened and having nasty words said to them and I thought: 'You know what? Good. If our elected representatives choose to set themselves in opposition to those who elected them, they absolutely should be frightened.'

A few MPs dangling from lampposts pour encourager les autres would be no bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's clearly a fúcking genius.

Looooool. That’s like something from Brass Eye.