Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Bøllocks, is he.

He says turn the other cheek. None of this Hebrew Eye for an Eye nonsense. If a man steals your jacket, give him your jumper as well. That's hippy Buddhism.

And without wishing to be racist, if all those lot in Palestine/Israel had a bit more "do unto others" and a bit less "my religion is the only way so I'm gonna smite you" the world would be a better place.

Abrahamics are fückwits. The thing that makes Christianity different is that JC himself was actually a Vedic, not an Abrahamic.
He makes regular references to the inviolability of Mosaic law and references the scriptures constantly - he wasn't called 'Rabbi' for nothing. He was a Jewish heretic - he was not a Buddhist.

Also, he says and does things that are by no means non-violent. Turning over the tables of the money lenders in the temple (why would the temple have such meaning to a Buddhist, btw?) and saying "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." Not very hippyish, is it?