Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All this Brexit nonsense is now making my life extremely difficult.

All this Brexit nonsense is now making my life extremely difficult.

I am now officially at the point where I care not whether we remain, leave or leave in name only, as long as we get on with deciding one way or the other. Which is, of course, exactly what our glorious leaders wanted all along.

Congratulations, you treasonous, self-absorbed bigoted ****s. You've won. Can we now just move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I am now officially at the point where I care not whether we remain, leave or leave in name only, as long as we get on with deciding one way or the other. Which is, of course, exactly what our glorious leaders wanted all along.

Congratulations, you treasonous, self-absorbed bigoted ****s. You've won. Can we now just move on?
    I thought you made of sterner stuff.

I am disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I thought you made of sterner stuff.

I am disappoint
    It's been going on for years, it's boring, it's making business difficult, and the end result was never in question. I don't understand why, given that we are to be shafted in the árse dry, we have to remain bent over with our hands on our knees noshing away at the purple bell end, awaiting the transfer of the glans to our most intimate ring, for such an extended period. It's just making it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's been going on for years, it's boring, it's making business difficult, and the end result was never in question. I don't understand why, given that we are to be shafted in the árse dry, we have to remain bent over with our hands on our knees noshing away at the purple bell end, awaiting the transfer of the glans to our most intimate ring, for such an extended period. It's just making it worse.
    What if Churchill has said that in 1940, eh?Eh?

We’d have ended up a slave nation taking orders from fúcking krau....oh.

Sir C "...to be shafted in the árse dry, we have to remain bent over with our hands on our knees noshing away at the purple bell end, awaiting the transfer of the glans to our most intimate ring, for such an extended period."

Another avenue to explore in the Maiming Monty itinerary
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What if Churchill has said that in 1940, eh?Eh?

We’d have ended up a slave nation taking orders from fúcking krau....oh.
    You get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You get used to it
    Are you a fully-qualified Cherman yet?