Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're going to win the bloody thing, aren't they?

They're going to win the bloody thing, aren't they?

Usually I'd be relaxed that they'll get battered by Barcelona, Bayern or Real Madrid, but, you know, two of those are gone and Barcelona are relying completely on Messi these days. We know they can beat Citeh and Liverpool... Juve might be our only hope, and didn't they gub them last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Usually I'd be relaxed that they'll get battered by Barcelona, Bayern or Real Madrid, but, you know, two of those are gone and Barcelona are relying completely on Messi these days. We know they can beat Citeh and Liverpool... Juve might be our only hope, and didn't they gub them last year?
    This is why we have to immolate m in order to appease the football gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is why we have to immolate m in order to appease the football gods.
    Says the Arsenal Jinxer from 2007-????
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Says the Arsenal Jinxer from 2007-????
    I made a bargain in 2005. I regret nothing.

Those gruesome death plans which had Sir C at the forefront need to be put into action pronto

I nearly couldn't sleep last night through worry
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

whilst Liverpool win the league.......

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I made a bargain in 2005. I regret nothing.
    So you are worse than M in my book, we have failed to win the league since you made a pact with the devil, Spurs have so far won nothing and yet you think m should be sacrificed.

I'm all for killing M, but it would be from stabbing him with the sharpened point of one of your ribs after we have slit your throat.

No offence meant obviously
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

So you are worse than M in my book, we have failed to win the league since you made a pact with the devil, Spurs have so far won nothing and yet you think m should be sacrificed.

I'm all for killing M, but it would be from stabbing him with the sharpened point of one of your ribs after we have slit your throat.

You make an interesting point here. B has extremely well formed, pronounced ribs. They will make an ideal sacrificial tool. I will write this down.

I can’t help but feel you’re being over-emotional and - dare I say it - a touch irrational about this, p.

You make an interesting point here. B has extremely well formed, pronounced ribs. They will make an ideal sacrificial tool. I will write this down.
    How would you be so intimately acquainted with b's physical characteristics unless you had embraced him, from behind, whilst firing one up his fundament? I assume these vile acts of sodomy take place behind the drawn curtains of his wánking shed?