Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WES’s restaurant review - Kiln, Soho

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I took E to Zedel for her birthday last year. I had a dozen oysters and choucroute. She seemed faintly disgusted by my choices.
    Young people are so conservative.
    Love a choucroute, as you know. Always disappointed by the spuds. Could I, d'you think, order it with, you know, God's honest chips?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Love a choucroute, as you know. Always disappointed by the spuds. Could I, d'you think, order it with, you know, God's honest chips?
    Why not. I've certainly ordered marmite de pecheur (which contains pommes vapeuse) and ordered chips on the side for dipping.

Indeed. These places are not for us. Happily we still have the likes of The Ivy, The Wolseley, The Delaunay or even Zedel to deliver the predictably comfortable experience we so enjoy.
    the Ivy in Leeds next week
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Why not. I've certainly ordered marmite de pecheur (which contains pommes vapeuse) and ordered chips on the side for dipping.
    I'm afraid I shall look common. Is that dreadfully bourgeois of me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    the Ivy in Leeds next week
    There's an Ivy in Leeds? I hope it's proper like the proper one.

I'm afraid I shall look common. Is that dreadfully bourgeois of me?
    It is rather. Surprisingly so.

I must admit that as I get older, I find myself with a dwindling supply of fúcks to give about 'looking' anything.

It is rather. Surprisingly so.

I must admit that as I get older, I find myself with a dwindling supply of fúcks to give about 'looking' anything.
    There is a part of me that will always remain the child of penniless immigrants, you know. Some things never really leave us.

Yestrday I walked past a church. I walked back. I tried the door. I went inside, I passed a delightful moment with the BVM. :sigh:

There is a part of me that will always remain the child of penniless immigrants, you know. Some things never really leave us.

Yestrday I walked past a church. I walked back. I tried the door. I went inside, I passed a delightful moment with the BVM. :sigh:
    Did you try a nibble of her inner thigh?

Did you try a nibble of her inner thigh?
    Good God no. She was wearing a full length blue garment. And she was made of rocks.

Good God no. She was wearing a full length blue garment. And she was made of rocks.
    Gosh. Well I suppose both of those probably help with the old virginity.