Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Kane has c*nted his ankle again

Harry Kane has c*nted his ankle again

This is positively delicious news, even though they basically beat every f*cking team they played during his last lengthy absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This is positively delicious news, even though they basically beat every f*cking team they played during his last lengthy absence.
    How mean spirited of you M, for shame!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Same ankle too.

It’s Pires doing his knee in 2002 all over again!

What got me was the fact the commentators said over and over again "After Delph's challenge", the ugly coont was the one that attempted to fould Delph.

And another thing, you'd think for a £1bn stadium they would have a decent pitch that wasn't falling apart and lumps coming up whenever a player attempted to turn.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    What got me was the fact the commentators said over and over again "After Delph's challenge", the ugly coont was the one that attempted to fould Delph.

And another thing, you'd think for a £1bn stadium they would have a decent pitch that wasn't falling apart and lumps coming up whenever a player attempted to turn.
    That's because of all the dead bodies buried underneath pok. Thousands of poor little Jewish kids forced to build the place as slave labour while Levy and his cohorts lounged around the director's box drinking Champagne and sodomizing defenceless orphans ...fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    That's because of all the dead bodies buried underneath pok. Thousands of poor little Jewish kids forced to build the place as slave labour while Levy and his cohorts lounged around the director's box drinking Champagne and sodomizing defenceless orphans ...fact!
    Poor Jewish kids?

No, h. They would have used the labour of Christian children for that job. And then they'd have used their blood to make Matzah.

Deserved it, blatantly went to leave something on Delph

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Surely he is the ugliest **** ever to have been born of a woman? That chin is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    One thing that struck me while watching him grimacing is just how fúcking weird-looking he is.

Seriously, I don't think anyone in English football has looked that weird since Jimmy Hill.