Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talking of perversion, what the fúck is up with the A1?

Talking of perversion, what the fúck is up with the A1?

There seem to be sex shops every 10 miles on the way up to Bradford. Who stops at the services and thinks 'Hmmm...what I really need is a massive strap-on, a cock-ring and a shít ton of lube?'

There was also a sex club called 'The Vanilla Alternative' somewhere in Cambridgeshire. Basically, the A1 is crawling with perverts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There seem to be sex shops every 10 miles on the way up to Bradford. Who stops at the services and thinks 'Hmmm...what I really need is a massive strap-on, a cock-ring and a shít ton of lube?'

There was also a sex club called 'The Vanilla Alternative' somewhere in Cambridgeshire. Basically, the A1 is crawling with perverts.
    Ooh, there's a reason for that, I read an article about it in the paper a couple of months ago. It's... no, I can't remember

If you are going to Bradford you need something to take your mind off the impending gloom
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Wait, here it is https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/7...xiest-motorway

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh, there's a reason for that, I read an article about it in the paper a couple of months ago. It's... no, I can't remember
    Is the reason that western civilisation has basically collapsed and people no longer have any sense of decorum?

Confusingly, the shops are a chain called 'Pulse & Cocktails'.

Is the reason that western civilisation has basically collapsed and people no longer have any sense of decorum?

Confusingly, the shops are a chain called 'Pulse & Cocktails'.
    There used to be 1 of them between our office and the car park... "Entrance round the back" always made me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    If you are going to Bradford you need something to take your mind off the impending gloom
    Tru dat. I sent Sir C a clip of the call to prayer from outside the house we were moving my Mother-In-Law out of.

Five times a day! Fúcking noise-polluting Allan ****s.

Tru dat. I sent Sir C a clip of the call to prayer from outside the house we were moving my Mother-In-Law out of.

Five times a day! Fúcking noise-polluting Allan ****s.
    Silly thing is Braqdford has some fantastic buildings, but is also 90% a ****hole

It's the countryside, b

P.S. did you say hi to Jorge?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Silly thing is Braqdford has some fantastic buildings, but is also 90% a ****hole
    Oh, bits like the City Hall and Little Germany are fantastic examples of Victorian neo-classical architectural hubris, but there's clearly just no money.

At one point my wife (who is its biggest critic, having grown up there) said plaintively: 'It's not as bad as Middlesbrough', which I think is probably the definition of damning with faint praise.