Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just seen the fixtures :clap:

Just seen the fixtures :clap:

Chelsea at Liverpool on Saturday

Man Utd play Everton away, and City and Chelsea at home in their nect three games.

We are totally and utterly nailed on or top four. Well done Unai Emery, a superb achievement in your first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Chelsea at Liverpool on Saturday

Man Utd play Everton away, and City and Chelsea at home in their nect three games.

We are totally and utterly nailed on or top four. Well done Unai Emery, a superb achievement in your first season.

Jinxing Kent Kunt
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Jinxing Kent Kunt
    Not a Kent Kunt just yet. Still a common or garden kunt for now, thank you very much.

Not a Kent Kunt just yet. Still a common or garden kunt for now, thank you very much.
    Do you know of this place yet? If not, you're in for a treat.

https://macknade.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Awww. Are you going to take young m and family under your wing, tutor them in the paths of righteousness and show them the ways of Kent?

I think this is tremendously public-spirited of you.

Also, you should work up slowly to the whole 'swinging' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Awww. Are you going to take young m and family under your wing, tutor them in the paths of righteousness and show them the ways of Kent?

I think this is tremendously public-spirited of you.

Also, you should work up slowly to the whole 'swinging' thing.
    Actually, I was thinking in terms of befriending him so that over a period of time I will offer him the hospitality of my house, holiday with him, become godfather to his next child, nurse him through his inevitable divorce, and so on, so that he loves me like a father. Imagine the shock and confusion he will feel when I then turn on him and slowly eviscarate him, feeding his still-steaming bowels into the smashed, gaping hole in his face where his mouth used to be.

I'm going to live stream the whole event

I do indeed. Popped in a few weeks ago. It's bloody lush.

And it's a 5-minute walk from our house

Actually, I was thinking in terms of befriending him so that over a period of time I will offer him the hospitality of my house, holiday with him, become godfather to his next child, nurse him through his inevitable divorce, and so on, so that he loves me like a father. Imagine the shock and confusion he will feel when I then turn on him and slowly eviscarate him, feeding his still-steaming bowels into the smashed, gaping hole in his face where his mouth used to be.

I'm going to live stream the whole event
    Fair enough, but you might as well build in an opportunity to have a crack at his missus while you're at it, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fair enough, but you might as well build in an opportunity to have a crack at his missus while you're at it, no?
    I'm not sure about your specific meaning here, but would advise as follows:

1. I'm not drilling the kneecaps of a lady. That would be wrong.
    2. I'm not putting my organ anywhere he's put his mutilated excuse for a member.

I do indeed. Popped in a few weeks ago. It's bloody lush.

And it's a 5-minute walk from our house
    Oh. You're at that end of Faversham.