Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shutup Tyler you you feckin gonad. Hazard slipped passed a couple of West Ham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shutup Tyler you you feckin gonad. Hazard slipped passed a couple of West Ham

donkies and toe-poked it in. One of the "best Premier ever league goals" my fat white arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    donkies and toe-poked it in. One of the "best Premier ever league goals" my fat white arse.
    Wouldn’t even get in Tel or Dennis’s top five imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tel's one against Liverpool - honoured to have been there - was far superior in technique and by context, in that it was a must win game to stay in touch with the title challenge.

Tel's one against Liverpool - honoured to have been there - was far superior in technique and by context, in that it was a must win game to stay in touch with the title challenge.
    My Fave Henry v. 'Pool goal was the one Gerrard backpassed to him. Hilarious seens!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Could possibly push that to top tens with those two otherworldly magicians.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Well I thought it was a very good goal. Btw where are you getting Tyler from?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Well I thought it was a very good goal. Btw where are you getting Tyler from?
    They're all know nothing ****sacks and they're all called Tyler ain't they?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Well I thought it was a very good goal.
    So did I, Baz. He might not be as good as Tel, but he's still bloody good. I expect Unai could find a place in his team for him.

Cheeky bid for him in the Summer? He doesn't seem to like it much at Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So did I, Baz. He might not be as good as Tel, but he's still bloody good. I expect Unai could find a place in his team for him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Cheeky bid for him in the Summer? He doesn't seem to like it much at Chelsea.
    It would probably use up all the warchest. We need umpteen defenders and stuff. Swap him for Mesut, perhaps - can he play away from home?