Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shutup Tyler you you feckin gonad. Hazard slipped passed a couple of West Ham

Shutup Tyler you you feckin gonad. Hazard slipped passed a couple of West Ham

donkies and toe-poked it in. One of the "best Premier ever league goals" my fat white arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    donkies and toe-poked it in. One of the "best Premier ever league goals" my fat white arse.
    Wouldn’t even get in Tel or Dennis’s top five imo.

Well I thought it was a very good goal. Btw where are you getting Tyler from?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Well I thought it was a very good goal. Btw where are you getting Tyler from?
    They're all know nothing ****sacks and they're all called Tyler ain't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tel's one against Liverpool - honoured to have been there - was far superior in technique and by context, in that it was a must win game to stay in touch with the title challenge.

Could possibly push that to top tens with those two otherworldly magicians.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Tel's one against Liverpool - honoured to have been there - was far superior in technique and by context, in that it was a must win game to stay in touch with the title challenge.
    Yup. That was one of those rare games where you actually got to see him do that great player thing of just going 'Fúck this' and single-handedly taking a game by the scruff of the neck and changing the outcome. Could be argued he didn't do that enough for a man of his talents.
    Anyway, just off the top of my head that goal and the one against Tottenham shít all over Hazard's.

Yup. That was one of those rare games where you actually got to see him do that great player thing of just going 'Fúck this' and single-handedly taking a game by the scruff of the neck and changing the outcome. Could be argued he didn't do that enough for a man of his talents.
    Anyway, just off the top of my head that goal and the one against Tottenham shít all over Hazard's.
    And let us not forget that sublime turn and flick into the Clock End goal that totally ****ed Barthez

Spot on. Thing is now though, Ronaldo and Messi are so far ahead of everybody else that the game has become almost desperate to find someone, anyone, else to step forward.

Of course, back when Tel was in his pomp, there were about a dozen similarly gifted and successful players around. And that's just the forwards..

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He ran in a straight line

Delafelu’s Phil Mickleson flop shot was top class.

That was so go the ball hadn’t hit the net and Deeney had already started to run to the goal to pick it up so they could have the quick restart.

Phil was the master at that...