Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Controversial opinion but perhaps, the girls are ****?

Controversial opinion but perhaps, the girls are ****?

Jacqui Oatley
    @JacquiOatley
    ·
    35m
    My 7-year-old daughter was looking forward to her football class this morning. When I picked her up she said the boys would only pass to each other, so the coach told the girls to go and play with hula-hoops instead. Ridiculous.

Granted, the coach perhaps shouldn't have told them to play with hula hoops

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Jacqui Oatley
    @JacquiOatley
    ·
    35m
    My 7-year-old daughter was looking forward to her football class this morning. When I picked her up she said the boys would only pass to each other, so the coach told the girls to go and play with hula-hoops instead. Ridiculous.

Ah, but at tat age it doesn't matter if you are ****e or Messiesque, it is all inclusive and it is all about taking part.

Actually at that age, it is all meant to be about taking part, which is why they aren't allowed to publish results
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Jacqui Oatley
    @JacquiOatley
    ·
    35m

Could’ve been a lot worse for the poor girl. At least her mum wasn’t commentating.

Jacqui Oatley
    @JacquiOatley
    ·
    35m

What the hell is a 7 year old girl doing playing a physical contact sport? It's madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What the hell is a 7 year old girl doing playing a physical contact sport? It's madness.
    Have you seen 7 yr old football (I know you have as you are a deviant), there is little or any contact in it as nearly everyone is **** scared of the 1 big lad in the other team who looks like a bull rino

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    everyone is **** scared of the 1 big lad in the other team who looks like a bull rino
    which was how this one no doubt looked...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/08/nurse...t-man-9130658/

and what's with the ridicules pout, ffs?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Mixed classes to include the 7 year old trannies and dykes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Have you seen 7 yr old football (I know you have as you are a deviant), there is little or any contact in it as nearly everyone is **** scared of the 1 big lad in the other team who looks like a bull rino
    Girls should be dressed in tutus looking at pictures of ponies at that age, not running around like thugs.

Do you think our own, dear queen played football, for God's sake?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Girls should be dressed in tutus looking at pictures of ponies at that age, not running around like thugs.

Do you think our own, dear queen played football, for God's sake?
    Well she must have been signed on by a decent team as she seemed to get cup final tickets every bloody year

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Could’ve been a lot worse for the poor girl. At least her mum wasn’t commentating.
    Indeed