Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I don’t mean to be rude chaps, but our current ambitions are to finish in the top 4

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I hate it when we lose at Everton. We always lose at Everton.
    We don't, only the 2nd defeat in 8 years......Monreal having a shocker on both occasions

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We don't, only the 2nd defeat in 8 years......Monreal having a shocker on both occasions
    him and Maitland-Niles were písspoor tbh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Maybe I'm thinking of Villa. We always lose at Villa.
    The Arsenal at Villa..?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I've said this before about AMN, has that arrogant look and style of someone who thinks they've made it and are better than they actually are

No, any Arsenal supporter knows that, in fact, Everton beat us only rarely. And also we often clean their clocks for them; 7-0, 5-2, the four-nil to win the league in '98 and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Allow a man his anger 'berto and stop scurrying off to Google like some deeply irritating geek, mining for facts you would have had no idea about pre-internet days.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Maybe I'm thinking of Villa. We always lose at Villa.
    I had dreamed the night before that we'd lost to Villa and I took that as a portent.

Our away performances are consistently grim and painful to watch. I might give 'em all a swerve for a while and do something less stressful. #flounce

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    And Ozil and a few others.

One of those days imo, good players routinely taking heavy touches, playing poor balls, not moving - weirdly, I would have been less concerned had that been at home. This away thing might be getting to the player's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

One of those days imo, good players routinely taking heavy touches, playing poor balls, not moving - weirdly, I would have been less concerned had that been at home. This away thing might be getting to the player's minds.
    We were rubbish away from home in the last half of AW's last season, inproved a bit this season but not much.....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Allow a man his anger 'berto and stop scurrying off to Google like some deeply irritating geek, mining for facts you would have had no idea about pre-internet days.

Message reported to LA
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

When are Xhaka and Torriea back? It was clear that we were going to lose with a spine of Elneney and Gouendouzi. The former is a man of many talents but a master of none. The latter is like an excitable puppy and should never have been playing away from home (we are the 19th best team in the league when away).