Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I don’t mean to be rude chaps, but our current ambitions are to finish in the top 4

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've said this before about AMN, has that arrogant look and style of someone who thinks they've made it and are better than they actually are
    Mandem too peng to run around like a wasteman innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mandem too peng to run around like a wasteman innit.
    Obviously I have no idea what that means, or indeed whether it means anything, but it seems to me to encapsulate a certain cultural failing of our times.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And Ozil and a few others.

One of those days imo, good players routinely taking heavy touches, playing poor balls, not moving - weirdly, I would have been less concerned had that been at home. This away thing might be getting to the player's minds.

We move the ball very slowly when we are away from home. A complete opposite to what we do at home.

Yesterday, we laboured with the ball and encouraged Everton to press us higher and higher, forcing us in to errors. It seems like the pattern away from home.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Sir C "Maybe I'm thinking of Villa. We always lose at Villa."

Charlie darling, that's sooooo 1979
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And Ozil and a few others.

One of those days imo, good players routinely taking heavy touches, playing poor balls, not moving - weirdly, I would have been less concerned had that been at home. This away thing might be getting to the player's minds.
    We looked a little better at least when Ramsey came on. We're gonna miss that boy, my friend, and no-one more than you.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, any Arsenal supporter knows that, in fact, Everton beat us only rarely. And also we often clean their clocks for them; 7-0, 5-2, the four-nil to win the league in '98 and so on.
    No r - I inhabit that same alternative universe as Sir C. Everton always beat us .. always!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Having the 2nd worst away form in England wont get it done though...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/prem...saison_id/2018

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/prem...saison_id/2017
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Herbert Augustus Chapman "No r - I inhabit that same alternative universe as Sir C. Everton always beat us .. always!"

It's just dear old C getting his Scouser outfits mixed up of course
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Message reported to LA
    I believe that LA does, tbf, actually carry quite a lot of this stuff around in his head. Not that he's averse to a spot of quick research when he sees an opportunity of course...

At least Theo didn't score

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    No r - I inhabit that same alternative universe as Sir C. Everton always beat us .. always!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."