Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don’t mean to be rude chaps, but our current ambitions are to finish in the top 4

I don’t mean to be rude chaps, but our current ambitions are to finish in the top 4

Losing away at Everton after a good run in the league (including a draw at Spurs and victory v man utd) is entirely compatible with finishing top 4.

So stop moaning and enjoy the fact that there's still every chance we'll achieve our short-term ambitions in Emery's first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Losing away at Everton after a good run in the league (including a draw at Spurs and victory v man utd) is entirely compatible with finishing top 4.

So stop moaning and enjoy the fact that there's still every chance we'll achieve our short-term ambitions in Emery's first season.
    Having the 2nd worst away form in England wont get it done though...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Shutup you know nothing big nosed ****. We were out-fought. That's what hurts.

Have you moved to PikeyTown yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Shutup you know nothing big nosed ****. We were out-fought. That's what hurts.

Have you moved to PikeyTown yet?
    I hate it when we lose at Everton. We always lose at Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúcking. Scousers.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Except that we have only lost 3 times at Everton in the last 11 seasons.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    The Arsenal did get Koeman the sack istr....

Everton are fourth in the form table. Leap-frogging us.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/prem...wettbewerb/GB1

We should not have been surprised by yesterday.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

And I gather we've beaten them more times than anybody else has beaten anyone else in English football history. They're supposed to be our bunnies #EmeryOut

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Maybe I'm thinking of Villa. We always lose at Villa.

Allow a man his anger 'berto and stop scurrying off to Google like some deeply irritating geek, mining for facts you would have had no idea about pre-internet days.