Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I don’t mean to be rude chaps, but our current ambitions are to finish in the top 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No, any Arsenal supporter knows that, in fact, Everton beat us only rarely. And also we often clean their clocks for them; 7-0, 5-2, the four-nil to win the league in '98 and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Allow a man his anger 'berto and stop scurrying off to Google like some deeply irritating geek, mining for facts you would have had no idea about pre-internet days.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, any Arsenal supporter knows that, in fact, Everton beat us only rarely. And also we often clean their clocks for them; 7-0, 5-2, the four-nil to win the league in '98 and so on.
    No r - I inhabit that same alternative universe as Sir C. Everton always beat us .. always!

At least Theo didn't score

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    No r - I inhabit that same alternative universe as Sir C. Everton always beat us .. always!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    At least Theo didn't score
    but he seems to have grown a weird Barnet.

Mustafi played well, I thought. For Mustafi.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    but he seems to have grown a weird Barnet.

Mustafi played well, I thought. For Mustafi.
    Managed to slide through someone taking the ball but not the man. Unbelievables!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Managed to slide through someone taking the ball but not the man. Unbelievables!
    Still managed to get a yellow after having had a 5 yard headstart on Calvert-Lewin and still having to foul him