Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Everton were as good as we were bad, I think

Everton were as good as we were bad, I think

Credit to them, very well organised and defended very well. This helped by that c*nt of a referee allowing them endless niggly off the ball fouls. At the same time, you’d like to think we could have got more in this sort of game from Ozil and a few others.

On the upside a difficult away game done and we’re still in the top four. On the downside we’ll have to put up with AFC East, until the next win, anyway.

I don't want to hear any more nonsense of how Ozil has to be the first name in the team ever again. He should only be played at home against the **** teams. Away from home he's just a ****ter version of his Country man Tugay.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I don't want to hear any more nonsense of how Ozil has to be the first name in the team ever again. He should only be played at home against the **** teams. Away from home he's just a ****ter version of his Country man Tugay.
    tugay-kerimoglu-kimdir-1516189968446.jpg

Speaking of which. That cnut certainly got old overnight. He looks about 70.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Credit to them, very well organised and defended very well. This helped by that c*nt of a referee allowing them endless niggly off the ball fouls. At the same time, you’d like to think we could have got more in this sort of game from Ozil and a few others.

On the upside a difficult away game done and we’re still in the top four. On the downside we’ll have to put up with AFC East, until the next win, anyway.
    Need Torreria for this sort of game. Hopefully he’ll play all the remaining games, and not get sent off again.