Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Citeh, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Phil Collins is unfairly criticised. FACT.
    I'm not sure I'm entirely with you on that, b

dashing him against a wall is what he needs, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's Ox?
    Scousers don't merely covet their neighbour's oxen, they'll have the hubcaps off them as soon as the neighbour turns his back. Vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm not sure I'm entirely with you on that, b

dashing him against a wall is what he needs, imo
    Face Value and No Jacket Required are good albums. Hello! I Must Be Going also has some excellent songs.

Phil Collins is unfairly criticised. FACT.

And, given that you are a football fan, how do you propose to avoid all football coverage for the next season? Turn the sound down?
    Face Value is a terrific album.

I always have the sound down. Watching football, not listening to Phil Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Face Value is a terrific album.

I always have the sound down. Watching football, not listening to Phil Collins.
    I reckon redgunamo's a Collins' fan as well. He must be - he LOVED Miami Vice.

I think it's time we started a movement to drive a reassessment of Phil's oeuvre.

I reckon redgunamo's a Collins' fan as well. He must be - he LOVED Miami Vice.

I think it's time we started a movement to drive a reassessment of Phil's oeuvre.
    Speaking of that sort of thing, I saw an interview with Mark Knopfler the other day which led me to look at some old live stuff and, fúck me, that boy could play, man.

Face Value and No Jacket Required are good albums. Hello! I Must Be Going also has some excellent songs.

the man is responsible for such tracks as

Easy Lover
    Two Hearts
    Another Day in Paradise

for those alone, he should be dragged naked through broken glass, rolled in salt and then soaked in vinegar.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the man is responsible for such tracks as

Easy Lover
    Two Hearts
    Another Day in Paradise

for those alone, he should be dragged naked through broken glass, rolled in salt and then soaked in vinegar.
    His vocal performance on Supper's Ready alone absolves him of any real cristicism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    His vocal performance on Supper's Ready alone absolves him of any real cristicism.
    I'm afraid a Rubicon was crossed with those tracks I listed, sc...

Phil Collins 'supports' QPR, Man Utd AND Spurs

Ergo he is a cund
    10 characters? Pile of cund.