Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Citeh, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Phil Collins 'supports' QPR, Man Utd AND Spurs

Ergo he is a cund
    oh, that exacerbates things...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the man is responsible for such tracks as

Easy Lover
    Two Hearts
    Another Day in Paradise

for those alone, he should be dragged naked through broken glass, rolled in salt and then soaked in vinegar.
    And that swutting paint pot.

the man is responsible for such tracks as

Easy Lover
    Two Hearts
    Another Day in Paradise

for those alone, he should be dragged naked through broken glass, rolled in salt and then soaked in vinegar.
    Stevie Wonder produced 'I Just Called To Say I Love You', 'Isn't She Lovely?' and 'Golden Lady'

He's also one of the greatest recording artists of all time.

Paul McCartney wrote The Frog Chorus and The Pipes of Peace. He's also widely acknowledged to be the chief musical force behind The Beatles.

Bob Dylan has churned out some terrible shíte, but is also one of the greatest.

The point is that judging artists by their lowest points is not a productive path.
    Last edited by Burney; 04-05-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I reckon redgunamo's a Collins' fan as well. He must be - he LOVED Miami Vice.

I think it's time we started a movement to drive a reassessment of Phil's oeuvre.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Phil Collins 'supports' QPR, Man Utd AND Spurs

Ergo he is a cund
    Good Lord.

I think that about wraps it up.

Easy to forget as he's been out so long, but even the Ox is a scouser nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Exactly. Thou shalt ignore thy neighbour's ox and go and work for one's own ox.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Speaking of that sort of thing, I saw an interview with Mark Knopfler the other day which led me to look at some old live stuff and, fúck me, that boy could play, man.
    Was that the one with Brian Johnson? Nice story about the pub in Deptford that inspired Sultans of Swing.

I also liked the bit about fame. "Success is good, but fame is like the exhaust gas from it".

Stevie Wonder produced 'I Just Called To Say I Love You', 'Isn't She Lovely?' and 'Golden Lady'

He's also one of the greatest recording artists of all time.

Paul McCartney wrote The Frog Chorus and The Pipes of Peace. He's also widely acknowledged to be the chief musical force behind The Beatles.

Bob Dylan has churned out some terrible shíte, but is also one of the greatest.

The point is that judging artists by their lowest points is not a productive path.
    Yes, yes, but Phil Collins' zenith is very, very close to his nadir...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yes, yes, but Phil Collins' zenith is very, very close to his nadir...
    My zenith is very close to your mum's nadir

My zenith is very close to your mum's nadir
    pretty sure I would have that joke the other way around, Burney