Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last meal out in London tonight before the big move

Last meal out in London tonight before the big move

I am, of course, going to the Wolseley

This is because I am not the kind of c*nt who marks a special occasion by going for a f*cking Turkish

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

This is because I am not the kind of c*nt who marks a special occasion by going for a f*cking Turkish
    :bignosed****:

At least you acknowledge that you are in fact some kind of ****

Menu looks really dull, Monty. Shirley you could find someplace more interesting to eat on your last night in town?

It's not bad for a ponced up Cafe
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    It's not bad for a ponced up Cafe
    Unsurprisingly, the menu is exactly what I would expect of a ponced up cafe.

Coq au vin at £39 for two. I'm overwhelmed at the innovation and can't wait to go.

There's a couple of decent indians around there to top up on, when you've finished at the W
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There's a couple of decent indians around there to top up on, when you've finished at the W
    He'll probably need it. Mind you, like Turkish cuisine, Indian can only be so good. However, if you've just gone to an overrated poncey place and eaten too little and too high a price it is probably what you need.

Hey IUFG, you'll never guess what Kevin Campbell's going on about in this Tweet
    "Very painful 😖 to watch even now! The Ref was a disgrace! Watch and remind yourselves!!! 🤦🏾*♂️😡🤯"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Hey IUFG, you'll never guess what Kevin Campbell's going on about in this Tweet
    "Very painful �� to watch even now! The Ref was a disgrace! Watch and remind yourselves!!! ����*♂️����"
    That's fine, S. Just don't type that name, yeah?