Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgive me foodWIMB for I am not worthy. For at least a year

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I tried to get them in today. Failed. Now my eyeballs hurt.
    I was so fúcking useless at my first training session I couldn't even find the lens in the little pod and confidently assured the lady, also oriental btw, that there couldn't possibly be a lens in there.

The key is make sure the fingers you pull down on the bottom of your eye, to open the eye, remain dry and grippy. Once the skin under your eye becomes wet you've had it. All gets too slippery. Oh and manning the fúck up helps too.

You've met my wife, right?

She does attempt to engage me in conversation on occasion. I find a withering look and turning the volume up serves to dissuade her from this regrettable course.
    Careful old boy. Some young weasel will come along and pretend to be interested in her and before you know, they've absconded with your wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Careful old boy. Some young weasel will come along and pretend to be interested in her and before you know, they've absconded with your wealth.
    You think she'd give up her life of glamour? Who else is going to treat her to a large shish on a Wednesday? Eat in, mind! #there'sposh

Come now b, feigning interest in the GLW's chitter-chatter is easy. Just punctuate her conversion with any of the following "Good Lord, Well I never, Mercy Me, Really!" - all delivered with a hint of sympathetic incredulity of course.
    Have you confused Sir C with Derek Nimmo?

I tried to get them in today. Failed. Now my eyeballs hurt.
    You is a poof.

I was so fúcking useless at my first training session I couldn't even find the lens in the little pod and confidently assured the lady, also oriental btw, that there couldn't possibly be a lens in there.

The key is make sure the fingers you pull down on the bottom of your eye, to open the eye, remain dry and grippy. Once the skin under your eye becomes wet you've had it. All gets too slippery. Oh and manning the fúck up helps too.
    ty h. Your kindness and thoughtfulness is much appreciated. I'm going to stop bad-mouthing you while I'm on your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You is a poof.
    At one point I had both hands in my eyeball up to the elbows.

True fact.

How do you contact lens wearers manage to fight the involuntary reaction of the eye closing when it's about to be poked by a finger with a lens on the end of it?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    How do you contact lens wearers manage to fight the involuntary reaction of the eye closing when it's about to be poked by a finger with a lens on the end of it?
    By teaching yourself to overcome it. Takes a few weeks but it comes easy enough.

Birds adjust more easily appazza as they are used to applying eye makeup. At least that's what the eye doctor chap told me as he tried to get one into my eye for about the 8th time.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    By holding the eyelids open with the thumb and forefinger of the left hand and popping the lens in with the forefinger of the right.
    This process takes me 30 seconds tops every morning.
    These people are quadraspazzes imo.