Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This from a spurs fan regarding their stadium capacity.......

This from a spurs fan regarding their stadium capacity.......

62,062 is the absolute stadium capacity. In football mode the front 3 rows aren't used (2 of them aren't even there with the grass pitch rolled out) and there is also seats lost to segregation etc. We'll never be able to get 62,062.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    62,062 is the absolute stadium capacity. In football mode the front 3 rows aren't used (2 of them aren't even there with the grass pitch rolled out) and there is also seats lost to segregation etc. We'll never be able to get 62,062.
    Thanks for sharing. Might I ask why this is important/relevant/interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Might I ask why this is important/relevant/interesting?
    The fact you're asking me to explain this to you, demonstrates why everyone thinks you're a prick

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The fact you're asking me to explain this to you, demonstrates why everyone thinks you're a prick
    Brutal and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Brutal and effective.
    Did you shawarma?

Brutal and effective.
    I'd go as far to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmDUdpKl7iM

back of the net

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you shawarma?
    Nah. Went to Petts Wood and ate some Turkish nonsense. Home by 7.30 for a Game of Thrones. Lovely stuff.

Nah. Went to Petts Wood and ate some Turkish nonsense. Home by 7.30 for a Game of Thrones. Lovely stuff.
    any good?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/uv?hl=...px8wCnoECA8QCw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Semosh? I wrote this about them in a thread on Facebook last night - I’d read quite a few good things about Semosh on social media but have to agree that the service was a little bit indifferent. We gave them the benefit of the doubt being relatively new, very busy on a Saturday and were clearly working hard to get through the night. But for the prices charged, I expected a better experience as a customer.

I think I prefer Uskudar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Not as good as Kebab Ye in Foots Cray.