Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've just abused Peter Shilton on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not proud of it but boy did he annoy me. Would be **** all season at Derby and still turn up at the Arsenal Stadium and make wonder saves. Also no personality at all
    I must say, of all the reasons for abusing Peter Shilton, being upset by him abusing Grandpa Semtex seems a strange one.

Still, if your sympathies lie with the terrorist sympathiser, you need to be true to yourself and your friends from Hamas, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I must say, of all the reasons for abusing Peter Shilton, being upset by him abusing Grandpa Semtex seems a strange one.

Still, if your sympathies lie with the terrorist sympathiser, you need to be true to yourself and your friends from Hamas, la.
    la will just have to be rounded up and helicoptered with all the other traitors when the military coup happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    la will just have to be rounded up and helicoptered with all the other traitors when the military coup happens.
    A military coup is about all we have left to hope for, b. Sadly, the people of this country are far too sensible to have anything to do with such shenanigans.

We are doomed to life under the twin yokes of the insane Marxists and a malevalent, vengeful EU.

Hold on to your sphincter. It's going to be quite a ride.

You'll have to find me first. I'll probably be in the pub though tbf

I will criticise Corbyn for many things - leaving a friendly football match at Wembley is not really one of them. And I am no friend of Hamas. I'm Jewish* and proud and have the scars to prove it

only in a medical sense - I love bacon too

A military coup is about all we have left to hope for, b. Sadly, the people of this country are far too sensible to have anything to do with such shenanigans.

We are doomed to life under the twin yokes of the insane Marxists and a malevalent, vengeful EU.

Hold on to your sphincter. It's going to be quite a ride.
    I would actually love a military coup purely for the lols of hearing those who've done everything in their power to prevent the enaction of the largest democratic exercise in this country's history squealing about 'Muh democracy!' as they're dragged off to their deservedly squalid deaths in the camps.

Snap!
    I love bacon too
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Snap!
    I love bacon too
    Can we not use the word 'snap' when it comes to that physiological neck of the woods?

It brings back some uncomfortable memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I will criticise Corbyn for many things - leaving a friendly football match at Wembley is not really one of them. And I am no friend of Hamas. I'm Jewish* and proud and have the scars to prove it

only in a medical sense - I love bacon too
    But but Hamas don't have an issue with jews, la, just evil fascist apartheid-imposing Israelis oppressing poor innocent Palestinian freedom-fighting martyrs see?

I would actually love a military coup purely for the lols of hearing those who've done everything in their power to prevent the enaction of the largest democratic exercise in this country's history squealing about 'Muh democracy!' as they're dragged off to their deservedly squalid deaths in the camps.
    Ooh you didn't mention camps... NOW you've piqued my interest.

Tell me, in these camps, will there be the special rooms with the iron bedsteads and the buckets of water and the electrical generators?