Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why is our home form so good?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mike Riley?
    You [edit] THREE can fúck off, you [edit] trio of ****y bollócks

******...... ffs

can someone write me a bot for this shíte?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    there isn't, b.

they tend to be a bit ****y like that, over there.

Still, the one on Sheik Zayed Road is right next to the Monreal, so I can jump on that and head to the hotels with bars - like this place...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_..._of_Dubai.html

The poor fúckers who have stayed there, not realising it is a knocking shop.
    Which, when you think about the tough Sharia laws out there, is a leeetle beet hypocritical.
    There's a cafe near me and it keeps trying to do gourmet food. The food sounds quite interesting and I'm tempted to suggest to my wife that we try it.

But then I remember that they have no licence and we'd have to drink coffee or fruit juice or some such shít. Fúck that.

There's no conviviality in a meal without booze.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's no conviviality in a meal without booze.
    Why we always eat early out there.

Get back home and get pisséd and order a takeaway.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, Mike Riley.
    Mike Riley Mike Riley or Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You [edit] THREE can fúck off, you [edit] trio of ****y bollócks

******...... ffs

can someone write me a bot for this shíte?
    Is that the sort of negotiating technique you encourage between colleagues, i?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mike Riley Mike Riley or Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley
    I see you are a convert to the blood letting, la. It'll do you a world of good, in the end.

Oh, the raking of van Nistelrooy's studs down Ashley Cole's shin and the avoidance of sanction for Neville, G

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is that the sort of negotiating technique you encourage between colleagues, i?
    Sometimes one has to defenestrate the art of negotiating, sc, and go straight to the fall back position of telling others to fúck off.
    Last edited by IUFG; 04-03-2019 at 02:46 PM.

We’ve been a bit unlucky away from home.

Thought that 20 minute spell vs City...yes I know it was 20 minutes....and I know it’s a very spursey way to look at things...but that 20 minute spell at City was probably the best anyone has played against them this season for a sustained period of time.

Unai will get this right....if he doesn’t then blame the Muslims...Mustafi Xhaka and ozil imo