Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is our home form so good?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have no idea to be honest. I did have a question for you - couldn't hear much on Monday, but the commentary I did get mentioned that the atmosphere was very good and our lads got behind our boys very well towards the end. How was it in the ground?
    Wasn't too bad at all - definitely had some good moments. Against the backdrop of constant moaning from the bar-codes, of course, despite them getting some quite generous calls. I really enjoyed it on Monday, and can't help thinking that Emery might be onto something here - if only he can get them playing like that away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wasn't too bad at all - definitely had some good moments. Against the backdrop of constant moaning from the bar-codes, of course, despite them getting some quite generous calls. I really enjoyed it on Monday, and can't help thinking that Emery might be onto something here - if only he can get them playing like that away from home.
    have to approach every away game from now on like the recent one against them, imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    generalisation - we play with one striker and little in the way of players with creativeness when away from home.
    There has certainly been a conservative approach to many games - probably something to do with our defending, but we were even worse under Arsene last year, which suggests that there is something in the players' heads too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There has certainly been a conservative approach to many games - probably something to do with our defending, but we were even worse under Arsene last year, which suggests that there is something in the players' heads too.
    Naturally, we will have to face teams on the front foot at their home grounds and have to rely a leeeeetle bit more on our defenders. One or two of which have been a leeeetle bit shít.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    have to approach every away game from now on like the recent one against them, imo.
    Not been bad since Jan really - think he's been more positive. In the league we've beaten Huddersfield, drawn a game with the scum that we deserved to win and lost to City in a game that I didn't think we played that badly in.

There's hope that Unai is turning it around. Everton will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not been bad since Jan really - think he's been more positive. In the league we've beaten Huddersfield, drawn a game with the scum that we deserved to win and lost to City in a game that I didn't think we played that badly in.

There's hope that Unai is turning it around. Everton will be interesting.
    good result there and we're flying. And we're often quite good there. We've been decent in all the "big 6"
    games with the exception of Liverpool away and maybe City home. If we can get that level against Watford, Wolves, Leicester etc c...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    good result there and we're flying. And we're often quite good there. We've been decent in all the "big 6"
    games with the exception of Liverpool away and maybe City home. If we can get that level against Watford, Wolves, Leicester etc c...
    Theo is going to rape us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He'll be lucky to get on

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He'll be lucky to get on
    and when he does...his finishing will save us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm sure he will be very polite while doing so