Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is our home form so good?

Why is our home form so good?

And obviously the reverse applies to the away form.

It can't be the home support, as we apparently have the worst fans in the universe. It has to be Arsene's magic dressing room, doesn't it?

They perform better in quiet conditions
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

It can't be the home support, as we apparently have the worst fans in the universe. It has to be Arsene's magic dressing room, doesn't it?

Perhaps our vociferous home support is frightening our opponents?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Perhaps our vociferous home support is frightening our opponents?
    Perhaps I covered that in the OP.

I have no idea to be honest. I did have a question for you - couldn't hear much on Monday, but the commentary I did get mentioned that the atmosphere was very good and our lads got behind our boys very well towards the end. How was it in the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    They perform better in quiet conditions
    I certainly do. There are a couple of very loud laughers in my office, who insist on deploying their trumpets at every opportunity, regardless of whether any humour is involved. Fair to say that it gets on my boobies quite a bit, and I snapped the other day. Luckily I managed to get outside to cool off without calling anyone a cùnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have no idea to be honest. I did have a question for you - couldn't hear much on Monday, but the commentary I did get mentioned that the atmosphere was very good and our lads got behind our boys very well towards the end. How was it in the ground?
    The atmosphere has been great at the ones I've been to, this season.

It appears that the home crowd not arguing with each other actually improves the support...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Perhaps it's just me, but it feels like we don't press as much away from the home and play on the break more.

Whether this is by design or because the players naturally have a tendency to be more conservative I don't know, but that's the impression I've had. And with our defenders sitting back is really rather dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Perhaps it's just me, but it feels like we don't press as much away from the home and play on the break more.

Whether this is by design or because the players naturally have a tendency to be more conservative I don't know, but that's the impression I've had. And with our defenders sitting back is really rather dangerous.
    generalisation - we play with one striker and little in the way of players with creativeness when away from home.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The atmosphere has been great at the ones I've been to, this season.

It appears that the home crowd not arguing with each other actually improves the support...
    It is noticeable on the telly, that there is a far more positive vibe around the ground
    Last edited by PSRB; 04-03-2019 at 12:37 PM.