Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Santi Cazorla last night was superb

Santi Cazorla last night was superb

shame the yellow submarine can't defend for toffee.

Also we should sign Chuckwuize and/or Ekambi

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Sorry, what sort of deviancy is this, PRSB? What have you been watching that typically only SW (sober) and Anaconda (pissed) would watch?

BTW, how's the golf game? Not played in years but with hockey season over I'm getting the itch.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Sorry, what sort of deviancy is this, PRSB? What have you been watching that typically only SW (sober) and Anaconda (pissed) would watch?

BTW, how's the golf game? Not played in years but with hockey season over I'm getting the itch.
    Watched the Wolves vs United game and then saw it was ITV4, thought I'd see how Santi was doing.

Golf game is good, just don't play enough. Youngest is getting to an easier age, so hoping to start playing a lot more

A small team called Barcelona playing Villareal, I think. I expect you're too cool to have heard of either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A small team called Barcelona playing Villareal, I think. I expect you're too cool to have heard of either of them.
    I was under the impression that Spanish football was available via streaming only on something called eleven something or other?

And I never miss Spanish football if at all possible.

I was under the impression that Spanish football was available via streaming only on something called eleven something or other?

And I never miss Spanish football if at all possible.
    ITV have picked up 1 match a week, as La Liga realised that no one was watching it
    Last edited by PSRB; 04-03-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Calling people deviant then admitting to playing a girl's game. Irony overload

ITV have picked 1 match a week, as La Liga realised that no one was watching it
    Very good - I was hoping that 11 thingy would blow up and Sky would go back to showing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Calling people deviant then admitting to playing a girl's game. Irony overload
    Pah. You'd never catch a hockey player rolling around screaming in agony, even when hit by a rock hard ball.

Proper sport.

I backed Villareal at 4/1 when it was 2-2.

4-2 up and Barca get awarded a free kick and the cash out option is suspended. For the entirity of injury time.
    Paddy Power are ****s.

Edit: Santi still has it
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”