Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get off you filthy manc ****warbler! And have you noticed, on the rare occasions that

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Viva Prat Vegas "Sh!tHousery - born on AWIMB - is pretty random"

Correction - AFTV
    'bantered us off with...shítHOUSEry

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'bantered us off with...shítHOUSEry
    Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley
    ************ RILEY BANDWIDTH REDUCING KLAXON ************

I have this youtube page in my favourites / bookmarks
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It certainly ain't a compliment Chief. we tend to make new insults all the time by prepending it on to other words.

****hook was popular at my school as in you are even lower than a **** and merely something someone would hang a **** on.
    Cockwomble seems to be a recent one that has come into the mix
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Cockwomble seems to be a recent one that has come into the mix
    duly noted and added to my file. Thanks, ABR

btw, If I was y'all i wouldn't use the "C word", as it's known around here, in the USA! USA!! USA!!! In fact it might be the most vicious vulgarity that you could use!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post

btw, If I was y'all i wouldn't use the "C word", as it's known around here, in the USA! USA!! USA!!! In fact it might be the most vicious vulgarity that you could use!
    To be fair Chief, it still has a certain impact here. You wouldn't laughingly say to your mum, for example, "Alright you old ****?" (herb would.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post

And not much different here either - outside of the football realm. It has a particular appeal to football supporters, often tongue in cheek, but it is a word rarely used outside of that sub-culture in my experience.

Hockey players, as an example, would not be caught dead using it. Same applies to cricketers, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To be fair Chief, it still has a certain impact here. You wouldn't laughingly say to your mum, for example, "Alright you old ****?" (herb would.)
    Whereas if I were to offer you a cheery 'Happy Birthday, you old ****', it would be a token of my esteem.

The English language is a harsh and capricious mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And not much different here either - outside of the football realm. It has a particular appeal to football supporters, often tongue in cheek, but it is a word rarely used outside of that sub-culture in my experience.

Hockey players, as an example, would not be caught dead using it. Same applies to cricketers, I think.
    Eh? I can assure you I've been called a **** more times while playing cricket than in virtually any other milieu.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Eh? How long have you lived in this country?