Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get off you filthy manc ****warbler! And have you noticed, on the rare occasions that

Get off you filthy manc ****warbler! And have you noticed, on the rare occasions that

a ref does the right thing where Utd are concerned, their players waste no time crowding round and reminding the ref of the Riley principle - "come on Ref. You know that Utd domination is good all round for the game".

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    a ref does the right thing where Utd are concerned, their players waste no time crowding round and reminding the ref of the Riley principle - "come on Ref. You know that Utd domination is good all round for the game".
    Right on H
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

You fcking arséhole, h.

No offence, like...

****************************** RILEY KLAXON ******************************

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

****warbler? I don't think I can use that 'round these hyeah parts without fisticuffs, whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    ****warbler? I don't think I can use that 'round these hyeah parts without fisticuffs, whatever it is.
    It certainly ain't a compliment Chief. we tend to make new insults all the time by prepending it on to other words.

****hook was popular at my school as in you are even lower than a **** and merely something someone would hang a **** on.

It certainly ain't a compliment Chief. we tend to make new insults all the time by prepending it on to other words.

****hook was popular at my school as in you are even lower than a **** and merely something someone would hang a **** on.
    Beavis and Butthead were quite good at that sort of thing.

"Fartknocker" ISTR was one of theirs.

Sh!tHousery - born on AWIMB - is pretty random
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

In that case I'll add this term to my England File so that when I come visit I'll be sure to use it liberally.

Viva Prat Vegas "Sh!tHousery - born on AWIMB - is pretty random"

Correction - AFTV
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You fcking arséhole, h.

No offence, like...

****************************** RILEY KLAXON ******************************

If you say 'M**e R*ley three times in front of a mirror, Phil Neville appears and tries to break your leg.