Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is shaping up between Manure & ourselves

This is shaping up between Manure & ourselves

for the top 4 trophy. Sadly, I am of the opinion that Spurs will qualify, on account of an easy run in with only two away games. All quite winable, with the exception of City away.
    Chelsea look poor and have still to play United and Pool.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    for the top 4 trophy. Sadly, I am of the opinion that Spurs will qualify, on account of an easy run in with only two away games. All quite winable, with the exception of City away.
    I rather suspect they'll lose at home to Palace tonight

With the newness of their stadium, all their games are away
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I rather suspect they'll lose at home to Palace tonight
    Tomorrow isn't it, since they played on Sunday. It would be a wonderfully Spurs thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tomorrow isn't it, since they played on Sunday. It would be a wonderfully Spurs thing to do
    ah yes, so it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    ah yes, so it is.
    win 5 and lose 2 and i think we are almost certain to be top 4

It's the iwnning 3 of our away games I'm not sure about
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You're probably right, given our away form. Didn't realise Spurs had to play Huddersfield at home - guaranteed three points anyway. Bournemouth and West Ham will be awkward for them (the Hammers really should show up for that one) but they've probably got enough to spare then. Think Utd might actually want to lose to City though - better than Liverpool winning the league

You're probably right, given our away form. Didn't realise Spurs had to play Huddersfield at home - guaranteed three points anyway. Bournemouth and West Ham will be awkward for them (the Hammers really should show up for that one) but they've probably got enough to spare then. Think Utd might actually want to lose to City though - better than Liverpool winning the league
    Their fans might want them to lose, I think the players couldn't give a **** for either city of Liverpool winning the league, they want top 4
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I think United might just beat City in the Manc derby.

Chelsea have a fairly tough run in and an unsettled dressing room (again) and can be discounted imo.

a few more twists and turns...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    win 5 and lose 2 and i think we are almost certain to be top 4

It's the iwnning 3 of our away games I'm not sure about
    Everton one is vital, fingers crossed that their 2 recent performances have been against 2 sides who were awful on the day.

As an aside, I have it good authority that Pickford is a complete ****