Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well played

Well played

Mesut Erzil imo

and Ramsey.

not so much Kolasinac and Iwobi.

and Mustafi, well, being Mustafi.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Mesut Erzil imo

and Ramsey.

Henry Winter assures me Gwendoozi was very good. As much as I love the lad's talent, I thought he had a shocker.

Still, well played the Arsenal and well played Unai Emery. Equalled last year's points tally with 7 to play, in the driver's seat for top four and a Euro QF to come.

Can't remember the last time I cared this much about football this late in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Henry Winter assures me Gwendoozi was very good. As much as I love the lad's talent, I thought he had a shocker.

Still, well played the Arsenal and well played Unai Emery. Equalled last year's points tally with 7 to play, in the driver's seat for top four and a Euro QF to come.

Can't remember the last time I cared this much about football this late in the season.
    Whilst that is a factual gpwm, W, it hardly constitutes progress, does it?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Mesut Erzil imo

and Ramsey.

Actually even Mustafi had his moments. Surging run up the park. Booted it into row Z. Cue great cheers.

I thought that overall we were bloody good, and I don't know what you lot are all moaning about. Nit pickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Actually even Mustafi had his moments. Surging run up the park. Booted it into row Z. Cue great cheers.

I thought that overall we were bloody good, and I don't know what you lot are all moaning about. Nit pickers.
    there was a couple of lovely passes around our area, by Mustafi, that put the recipients under a leeeetle beet of pressure, a.
    he did a couple of nice interceptions and a couple gallops up the wing.

And as you say... that cross

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

yes I agree. the young man wasn't very good last night. he gave the ball a lot or made passes to nobody. I would have taken him off

Whilst that is a factual gpwm, W, it hardly constitutes progress, does it?
    Oh absolutely not, IUFG.

I would never suggest there has been any sign of actually progress this year as that might suggest that change can actually be, you know, kinda good. Perish the thought. Let's stay the way we were the past 20 years forever and claim that anyone who feels otherwise is abandoning the club's traditions.