Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great win. Anthony Taylor is a massive c*nt !

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's either drunk, blind, blind drunk, or corrupt.

Of the three I suggest to you that he is a part of the refereeing conspirass against us, started by Mike Riley and enthusiastically continued by his love-child Mike Dean. Taylor is simply the next generation. All paid by Alex Ferguson. Fungusbum, you remember him?
    I was honestly doing my best to be objective about him last night.
    The first disallowed goal was soft, but you could legitimately say that, according to the letter of the law, there was something that looked a bit like a foul in the build-up.
    The refusal to give a pen for handball is only excusable if he didn’t see it. The disallowing of the third goal was mystifying.
    Add in allowing them to kick us up in the air while booking us for lesser offences and cumulatively we can definitely conclude that he’s a cůnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's either drunk, blind, blind drunk, or corrupt.

Of the three I suggest to you that he is a part of the refereeing conspirass against us, started by Mike Riley and enthusiastically continued by his love-child Mike Dean. Taylor is simply the next generation. All paid by Alex Ferguson. Fungusbum, you remember him?
    Wasn't he AKA Sir ****ex ****erson ...the massive ****hole?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was honestly doing my best to be objective about him last night.
    The first disallowed goal was soft, but you could legitimately say that, according to the letter of the law, there was something that looked a bit like a foul in the build-up.
    The refusal to give a pen for handball is only excusable if he didn’t see it. The disallowing of the third goal was mystifying.
    Add in allowing them to kick us up in the air while booking us for lesser offences and cumulatively we can definitely conclude that he’s a cůnt.
    Fair points.

The handball was at the other end and after seeing it on TV, it would have been pretty harsh imo

The last disallowed one...like you say, mystifying.

The standard of officialing is even worse than last season. Whilst I'm not a great advocate of VAR, if it helps these useless ****s, it can only be for the better.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fair points.

The handball was at the other end and after seeing it on TV, it would have been pretty harsh imo

The last disallowed one...like you say, mystifying.

The standard of officialing is even worse than last season. Whilst I'm not a great advocate of VAR, if it helps these useless ****s, it can only be for the better.
    Disagree about the handball. His arm was up and it prevented the ball being kept in play. If he’d been on his feet and achieved the same thing, you’d say it was nailed on.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I could have let the 1st disallowed goal slide, apart from the fact he clearly couldn't see the minimal shirt tug!! The 2nd, no excuse
    I'm still not sure what the cheating c*nt actually gave there?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Disagree about the handball. His arm was up and it prevented the ball being kept in play. If he’d been on his feet and achieved the same thing, you’d say it was nailed on.
    I suppose one could argue that he was protecting his face from the kick - a 'natural movement' as is often bandied about - and the distance between him and the ball was minimal.

I'd be disappointed if a similar one was given against us...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I suppose one could argue that he was protecting his face from the kick - a 'natural movement' as is often bandied about - and the distance between him and the ball was minimal.

I'd be disappointed if a similar one was given against us...
    My only really strong objection was the disallowed goal by Laca. That was absurd. The other decisions were more irritating in terms of consistency than blatant R*ley stylee cheating.

Note to IUFG, if you don't spell the c*nts name out properly, you don't deserve the video

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    My only really strong objection was the disallowed goal by Laca. That was absurd. The other decisions were more irritating in terms of consistency than blatant R*ley stylee cheating.

Note to IUFG, if you don't spell the c*nts name out properly, you don't deserve the video
    oh yes, R*ley is fine.

Riley isn't.

oh yes, R*ley is fine.

Riley isn't.
    ***************************** RILEY KLAXON *****************************

oh FFS