Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great win. Anthony Taylor is a massive c*nt !

Great win. Anthony Taylor is a massive c*nt !

Truly shocking referee. Let’s hope they revoke the spastics badge .

The **** did everything he could to tip their way .. Riley's bástard love child .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The **** did everything he could to tip their way .. Riley's bástard love child .

********************** RILEY KLAXON **********************

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ********************** RILEY KLAXON **********************

Oh FFS. What a way to start a Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Truly shocking referee. Let’s hope they revoke the spastics badge .
    I have said for years that he's terrible. Ever since he stiffed us in a 3-1 defeat vs Villa

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have said for years that he's terrible. Ever since he stiffed us in a 3-1 defeat vs Villa
    He's either drunk, blind, blind drunk, or corrupt.

Of the three I suggest to you that he is a part of the refereeing conspirass against us, started by Mike Riley and enthusiastically continued by his love-child Mike Dean. Taylor is simply the next generation. All paid by Alex Ferguson. Fungusbum, you remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Of the three I suggest to you that he is a part of the refereeing conspirass against us, started by Mike Riley and enthusiastically continued by his love-child Mike Dean. Taylor is simply the next generation. All paid by Alex Ferguson. Fungusbum, you remember him?

*************************** RILEY KLAXON ***************************

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It is very difficult to look past a conspiracy. You know we'd have won the league rather than Leicester if all the big decisions that season had been correctly given?

You missed racist... GK wore black gloves, he automatically assumes it is AL hands that touch the ball (please ignore the fact that AL was wearing black gloves)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You missed racist... GK wore black gloves, he automatically assumes it is AL hands that touch the ball (please ignore the fact that AL was wearing black gloves)
    I could have let the 1st disallowed goal slide, apart from the fact he clearly couldn't see the minimal shirt tug!! The 2nd, no excuse