Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For my birthday treat I am allowed to have dinner at any restaurant in London.

For my birthday treat I am allowed to have dinner at any restaurant in London.

Guess what I have chosen

http://www.cafenouf.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Guess what I have chosen

http://www.cafenouf.co.uk/
    Shawarma! Chateau Musar!

I think the best thing about this is that it will distress Monty, who will demand you go to some ungodly ponce-fest instead.

Toast Toppers with ****take mushrooms ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Shawarma! Chateau Musar!

I think the best thing about this is that it will distress Monty, who will demand you go to some ungodly ponce-fest instead.
    There's going to be hummus to start. There's going to be pickles. That's the whole deal.

There was a part of me that was tempted by the Thai offerings of Kiln, the Sri Lankan delights of Hoppers, or the £500 dim sum of A Wong, but I can have those things any time. I'm only allowed the shawarma once a year

There's going to be hummus to start. There's going to be pickles. That's the whole deal.

There was a part of me that was tempted by the Thai offerings of Kiln, the Sri Lankan delights of Hoppers, or the £500 dim sum of A Wong, but I can have those things any time. I'm only allowed the shawarma once a year
    Once a year? Does your wife object to the smell?

Looks foreign. Where's the spuds?

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Looks foreign. Where's the spuds?
    Imagine a kebab. Now imagine the best kebab you've ever eaten. Now imagine the best kebab you've ever eaten, eaten by Dennis Bergkamp and shat onto your plate.

That's what we're talking about here norn.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Once a year? Does your wife object to the smell?
    Oh no, there are just too many other things she'd prefer to eat. It's never her first choice so I, being the kind, caring husband, do not subject her to it more than once a year.

Oh no, there are just too many other things she'd prefer to eat. It's never her first choice so I, being the kind, caring husband, do not subject her to it more than once a year.

That is very selfless. I think the last shawarma I had was on my own in a place that I'm pretty sure was full of terrorists in Holborn.

I had to drink it with a can of diet Coke.

Imagine a kebab. Now imagine the best kebab you've ever eaten. Now imagine the best kebab you've ever eaten, eaten by Dennis Bergkamp and shat onto your plate.

That's what we're talking about here norn.
    While Wenger pisses into his very eyeballs