Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So it seems I'm going to Lisbon for a short break. What's good there, then?

I now fancy a couple of char grilled sardines with a sprinkling of mint and lemon juice
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I now fancy a couple of char grilled sardines with a sprinkling of mint and lemon juice
    Open a tin of sardines in tomato sauce and chuck them on a slice of toasted Mother's Pride. Nonse of that EU rubbish round here.

Nonce to you too mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Open a tin of sardines in tomato sauce and chuck them on a slice of toasted Mother's Pride. Nonse of that EU rubbish round here.
    Blimey that takes me back to the seventies. Next night: Toast Toppers.

Bird's Angel Delight for afters

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Shippam's Fish Paste, mate. Oh, yes. I'm pretty sure one whiff of that on hot toast could take me back to 1979.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Bird's Angel Delight for afters
    Instant Whip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Cor, I could fancy Toast Toppers. There was a mushroom one that was exceptional.

Let me just say this: Findus Crispy Pancakes. Beef and onion flavour

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oooh, Caipirinhas? I remember getting quite hammered on those at a churrasco in Austin.

100 degree heat, hard liquor and a massive load of meat. What could possibly have gone wrong?
    That's the ones. They sent me the same way. They were so sweet you could barely taste the alcohol after a few of them. Din't help that they served them almost by the litre. Dangerous stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Shippam's Fish Paste, mate. Oh, yes. I'm pretty sure one whiff of that on hot toast could take me back to 1979.
    Good God! They still make it. I may have to have some as an amuse bouche prior to my grillsteaks and crinkle-cut chips next week.

http://www.princesgroup.com/brands/shippams/