Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I shoot any mutha***ka that tries to jinx our push for 3rd.

I shoot any mutha***ka that tries to jinx our push for 3rd.

Just don't fvckin do it.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Just don't fvckin do it.
    message reported to burney, the king of jinxers, and also a spuds fan to boot
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Just don't fvckin do it.
    Third is in the bag. We'll hammer Newcastle tonight, easy.

Third isn't out of the question. Man City could blow up under the pressure from Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Third is in the bag. We'll hammer Newcastle tonight, easy.

Third isn't out of the question. Man City could blow up under the pressure from Liverpool.
    I was sickened last night. I had to watch thousands of joyous scousers celebrating victory and the prospect of winning the League for the first time in nearly 30 years. While I knew I was supposed to be happy about it - I just couldn't do it.

Only a thumping victory tonight can wash the disgusting taste out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was sickened last night. I had to watch thousands of joyous scousers celebrating victory and the prospect of winning the League for the first time in nearly 30 years. While I knew I was supposed to be happy about it - I just couldn't do it.

I don't care really. I grew up expecting Liverpool to win the league every year, and they generally did. I've watched them win doubles, European cups, the whole darned thing. They have no power to hurt me any more.

A draw would have been just fine imo

#spursy
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't care really. I grew up expecting Liverpool to win the league every year, and they generally did. I've watched them win doubles, European cups, the whole darned thing. They have no power to hurt me any more.
    Yes. But to me, that's exactly what has made the last 29 years so precious. I could always tolerate United's dominance on the grounds that at least they weren't Liverpool.

29 years, though. Fúck me.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A draw would have been just fine imo

#spursy
    Exactly! Imagine watching Spurs make a massive fúck-up in the last minute to lose a huge game they should have won and not being able to laugh oneself hoarse about it! Normally, I'd have had to change my trousers after such an eventuality, but yesterday all I felt was a vague sense of dread and scouse-based horror.

Yes. But to me, that's exactly what has made the last 29 years so precious. I could always tolerate United's dominance on the grounds that at least they weren't Liverpool.

29 years, though. Fúck me.
    Well someone's got to win it, and it won't be us for the foreseeable future, so it's not a fight in which we have a dog. As long as it's not Spurs, it's all much of a muchness.

Exactly! Imagine watching Spurs make a massive fúck-up in the last minute to lose a huge game they should have won and not being able to laugh oneself hoarse about it! Normally, I'd have had to change my trousers after such an eventuality, but yesterday all I felt was a vague sense of dread and scouse-based horror.
    Not for me, Clive. We need top four and to finish above Spurs again on this, their greatest season since before anyone had heard of The Beatles. We can pray for Liverpool to slip up another day.