Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So is that just as Monty and Berni predicted?

So is that just as Monty and Berni predicted?

Or nothing like either of them did but they will still say it was?? I'm confused over who is correct
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Or nothing like either of them did but they will still say it was?? I'm confused over who is correct
    Monty got it badly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Monty got it badly wrong
    Is that you saying "I got it wrong, but not as wrong as M"?

Had Monty got it right he would already be here yapping like an excited lap dog. Had Berni been right he would bide his time and use it to shoot WES down at some opportune time in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Had Monty got it right he would already be here yapping like an excited lap dog. Had Berni been right he would bide his time and use it to shoot WES down at some opportune time in the future.
    In order to get it wrong you would have needed to make a firm prediction and given the volatility of the situation only an utter fool would have made a firm prediction.

And only Monty did.

Monty is unable to appear at this precise moment because Sir C is presently doing unmentionables to his eye sockets
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Is that you saying "I got it wrong, but not as wrong as M"?
    I said the DUP would never bend as long as the deal split NI from the UK. I said Labour would be successfully whipped against the deal. I said not enough Brexiteers would blink to carry it.
    Where was I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I said the DUP would never bend as long as the deal split NI from the UK. I said Labour would be successfully whipped against the deal. I said not enough Brexiteers would blink to carry it.
    Where was I wrong?
    I do believe you said a lot of other things that haven't happened, so you got some things right (the DUP wasn't a shock)

Lovely weather, hmmmm?

A more interesting question: what on earth will happen next?

It's like The Archers, only even more dull.