Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surely our only option now is to reject this parliament of anti-democratic traitors

Surely our only option now is to reject this parliament of anti-democratic traitors

and consign the Labour and Conservative parties to history?

It is time for a cleansing flood to sweep through the corridors of power and expunge the filth left by generations of troughers.

Yes. Let's get the Donald in!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

It is time for a cleansing flood to sweep through the corridors of power and expunge the filth left by generations of troughers.

Caution old friend. The Donald, in addition to a tragic comb-over has tiny hands which means he has a tiny winkie. Tiny winkied dictators always end up murdering millions of their fellow men in a quest to rid the world of men whose winkie may be bigger than theirs.

Comrade Jez has a chopper the size of a baseball bat. How else could he have kept Comrade Diane happy :racistcomment:

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Caution old friend. The Donald, in addition to a tragic comb-over has tiny hands which means he has a tiny winkie. Tiny winkied dictators always end up murdering millions of their fellow men in a quest to rid the world of men whose winkie may be bigger than theirs.

Comrade Jez has a chopper the size of a baseball bat. How else could he have kept Comrade Diane happy :racistcomment:
    Consider the state of Diane's clungepiece after 6 days on the back of Grandpa Semtex's motorbike with only East German washing facilities available.

Much as I detest the fellow, I have to hand it to him. He must be possessed of a strong stomach.

Consider the state of Diane's clungepiece after 6 days on the back of Grandpa Semtex's motorbike with only East German washing facilities available.

Much as I detest the fellow, I have to hand it to him. He must be possessed of a strong stomach.
    Oh Christ Yes. Imagine the ripe and fetid pungency of her fraumilch after nearly a week of fermenting!

Back in 5

The other day the Guardian published an article written by a female professional cyclist all about how cycling has ruined her vulva.

At one point in the article she referred to it as her “foof” 🙁

The DUP annoy me. Bunch of ********s.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The other day the Guardian published an article written by a female professional cyclist all about how cycling has ruined her vulva.

At one point in the article she referred to it as her “foof” 🙁
    It's from the french vernacular foufoune - their equivalent of fanny but not as raucous.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The DUP annoy me. Bunch of ********s.
    To be fair, they’ve been entirely consistent throughout. I respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, they’ve been entirely consistent throughout. I respect them.
    Huns, mind.

Huns, mind.
    Still the enemy of your enemy though.