Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had one of those hangovers that seem wholly disproportionate to your

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Have you ever had one of those hangovers that seem wholly disproportionate to your

alcohol consumption the previous night?

That, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

That, basically.
    Wht was the extent of your consumption then?

Oddly, I awoke at 4 a.m. with the banging head and the dry mouth, but it had gone by 6. I'd only drank a bottle of porter and one of wine. Possibly one and a half of wine.

That, basically.
    Yes, and I eventually realised it was because I had become really f*cking

That or your consumption was so significant that you were incapable of realising how significant it really was, Burnley.

What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wht was the extent of your consumption then?

Oddly, I awoke at 4 a.m. with the banging head and the dry mouth, but it had gone by 6. I'd only drank a bottle of porter and one of wine. Possibly one and a half of wine.
    Well, as I’m not working today, I thought I’d push the boat out and have a bottle and a half rather than my customary bottle. But it’s only a 12 per center, so why am I now sitting in a pub two thirds of the way through my second pint still feeling rough? Hmmm?

Well, as I’m not working today, I thought I’d push the boat out and have a bottle and a half rather than my customary bottle. But it’s only a 12 per center, so why am I now sitting in a pub two thirds of the way through my second pint still feeling rough? Hmmm?
    There is no reasonable explanation for this. Perhaps you have turned a little to the gay side.

This is most bizarre b for I also awoke this morning, around 4, with a pounding headache after no more than a couple of bottles of San Miguel and a puff on a stogey.

Merkel has clearly already started bombarding us with her euro death ray machine. Are you also feeling inclined, like Boris, to accept May's latest offer by any chance?

I too have the day off yet fell asleep at 9 last night after a few apres-work beers

Hence enjoying my Maß in the English Gardens while waiting for people to finish work. Wd the Biergarten

That, basically.
    Yes. Every time I drink three pints

That, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ah, there you are. I wouldn't wish to upset you, but several people here spent yesterday afternoon fantasising about eviscerating you with a rusty nail.

They pretend to be your friend but secretly they all want you to be tortured to death.

Let's meet up and talk about it. At a disused barn down a dark lane. I will bring power tools and pliers.

You just bring yourself, your internal organs and your blood.