Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had one of those hangovers that seem wholly disproportionate to your

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I were you I'd finish with a port and brandy. Just to settle the lads.
    Steady on. A chap still has to drive home. One wouldn’t want to be irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Steady on. A chap still has to drive home. One wouldn’t want to be irresponsible.
    Naughty Burney!!!11111111!!!

I got an absolute shoeing from the missus for driving after three pints a few months back.

I think it might have been the whole 'having the kids in the car with me' part that really gave her the a*sehole

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I got an absolute shoeing from the missus for driving after three pints a few months back.

I think it might have been the whole 'having the kids in the car with me' part that really got her back up
    Pffff. Back in the 80s we'd drink 10 or 12 pints and think nothing of driving home.

What harm did that ever do anyone, eh? Bloody nanny state.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pffff. Back in the 80s we'd drink 10 or 12 pints and think nothing of driving home.

What harm did that ever do anyone, eh? Bloody nanny state.
    I had a friend who got hammered at a party one night and the next day claimed that someone drove him home. In his car. At least that must have been what happened as he didn't remember driving home.

Well, as I’m not working today, I thought I’d push the boat out and have a bottle and a half rather than my customary bottle. But it’s only a 12 per center, so why am I now sitting in a pub two thirds of the way through my second pint still feeling rough? Hmmm?
    This is most bizarre b for I also awoke this morning, around 4, with a pounding headache after no more than a couple of bottles of San Miguel and a puff on a stogey.

Merkel has clearly already started bombarding us with her euro death ray machine. Are you also feeling inclined, like Boris, to accept May's latest offer by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I think it might have been the whole 'having the kids in the car with me' part that really gave her the a*sehole
    Yes, but she knows you to be a lightweight and this barely able to control your bladder after three pints - let alone a motor vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I had a friend who got hammered at a party one night and the next day claimed that someone drove him home. In his car. At least that must have been what happened as he didn't remember driving home.
    Hard to imagine such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    This is most bizarre b for I also awoke this morning, around 4, with a pounding headache after no more than a couple of bottles of San Miguel and a puff on a stogey.

Merkel has clearly already started bombarding us with her euro death ray machine. Are you also feeling inclined, like Boris, to accept May's latest offer by any chance?
    It’s definitely down to foreigners, h. Scum to a man - especially the brown ones.

I too have the day off yet fell asleep at 9 last night after a few apres-work beers

Well, as I’m not working today, I thought I’d push the boat out and have a bottle and a half rather than my customary bottle. But it’s only a 12 per center, so why am I now sitting in a pub two thirds of the way through my second pint still feeling rough? Hmmm?
    Hence enjoying my Maß in the English Gardens while waiting for people to finish work. Wd the Biergarten

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Also happened to me. I had apparently attempted the journey solo earlier but been stopped by my friends. They came down in the morning to find I had escaped via an open window. I was at home with my car neatly stowed on the drive. To this day I have no idea who aided my escape.