Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had one of those hangovers that seem wholly disproportionate to your

Have you ever had one of those hangovers that seem wholly disproportionate to your

alcohol consumption the previous night?

That, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

That, basically.
    Wht was the extent of your consumption then?

Oddly, I awoke at 4 a.m. with the banging head and the dry mouth, but it had gone by 6. I'd only drank a bottle of porter and one of wine. Possibly one and a half of wine.

That, basically.
    Yes, and I eventually realised it was because I had become really f*cking

That or your consumption was so significant that you were incapable of realising how significant it really was, Burnley.

What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wht was the extent of your consumption then?

Oddly, I awoke at 4 a.m. with the banging head and the dry mouth, but it had gone by 6. I'd only drank a bottle of porter and one of wine. Possibly one and a half of wine.
    Well, as I’m not working today, I thought I’d push the boat out and have a bottle and a half rather than my customary bottle. But it’s only a 12 per center, so why am I now sitting in a pub two thirds of the way through my second pint still feeling rough? Hmmm?

That, basically.
    Yes. Every time I drink three pints

That, basically.

Well, as I’m not working today, I thought I’d push the boat out and have a bottle and a half rather than my customary bottle. But it’s only a 12 per center, so why am I now sitting in a pub two thirds of the way through my second pint still feeling rough? Hmmm?
    There is no reasonable explanation for this. Perhaps you have turned a little to the gay side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There is no reasonable explanation for this. Perhaps you have turned a little to the gay side.
    I don’t think I’ve started fancying men

Perhaps it was all that talk of raping Monty’s eyeless skull yesterday that did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, but that’s your Semitic inheritance, innit? No-one would expect a Jew to be able to take his drink, whereas I am of hardy Northern European stock and can normally shrug off quantities that would kill the likes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ah, there you are. I wouldn't wish to upset you, but several people here spent yesterday afternoon fantasising about eviscerating you with a rusty nail.

They pretend to be your friend but secretly they all want you to be tortured to death.

Let's meet up and talk about it. At a disused barn down a dark lane. I will bring power tools and pliers.

You just bring yourself, your internal organs and your blood.