Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what next, then? Parliament shows a slight preference for a second referendum if

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Worse than that, these new cars are going to test your breath.

Yes, no longer will a chap be able to partake of a small libation or two on his way home from work to fortify himself to face the glw.

****s.
    Think of the price of a normal service once they've fitted all this crap in new cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Anything. May’s deal to rejected again because the DUP are against it. Long delay to Brexit will then be required followed by, presumably a general election and a second referendum? Or will it be a super-soft Brexit (customs union/free movement etc)

We’re going to end up remaining or having a Brexit so soft that we essentially did remain. But think of the wasted time, money and effort that went into all this. **** me.

We are in the who blinks first, stage
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Think of the price of a normal service once they've fitted all this crap in new cars.
    The speed governing stuff is already fitted to most cars, tbh. They'd just need to activate it.

The speed governing stuff is already fitted to most cars, tbh. They'd just need to activate it.
    limited to 155mph
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    By ‘slight preference’, you mean it was defeated by 27 votes even when those voting knew it would have no weight.

Quite why people imagine it would gain rather than lose support when there’s a chance it might actually prove binding is beyond me.
    All that last night showed imho is that Parliament can't agree on anything, so the chance of getting anything through that will stand up to scrutiny or be agreed by the EU is bloody low, they have offered us a deal, My accpeted, why the EU should negotiate to lessen their stance is beyond me when the UK can't even agree what we want.

long extension, gneral election... and then we end up staying or leaving under such a wishy washy way that we might as well have stayed
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    limited to 155mph
    Yes, but they'll be plumbing that into the satnav so the car complies with speed limits

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    It's normally at this point when democracy has failed that the masses turn to the gun. I don't see that in the English. They're a subdued and beaten people.
    Yeah, well, that and the fact that we don't have any guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I’d quite like to do some riots and some loots, tbh
    Why would you need to do some loots? You're rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Old cars will be worth more than new ones imo.

Yes, but they'll be plumbing that into the satnav so the car complies with speed limits
    Yes, it already goes 'boing' with its fúcking traffic sign recognition
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”