Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what next, then? Parliament shows a slight preference for a second referendum if

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So what next, then? Parliament shows a slight preference for a second referendum if

Anything. May’s deal to rejected again because the DUP are against it. Long delay to Brexit will then be required followed by, presumably a general election and a second referendum? Or will it be a super-soft Brexit (customs union/free movement etc)

We’re going to end up remaining or having a Brexit so soft that we essentially did remain. But think of the wasted time, money and effort that went into all this. **** me.
    Last edited by Rich; 03-28-2019 at 09:27 AM.

It's normally at this point when democracy has failed that the masses turn to the gun. I don't see that in the English. They're a subdued and beaten people.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 03-28-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    It's not normally at this point when democracy has failed that the masses turn to the gun. I don't see that in the English. They're a subdued and beaten people.
    I’d quite like to do some riots and some loots, tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'll with you on this Rich. Until yesterday I was a committed remainer and to hell with you ****ing wog bashing ****s and your democratic majority .. then I see they are threatening my inalienable right to tear around on my motorbike as fast as I can farkin well get away with.

Very soon, insurers will refuse your business unless you take to the road with some kind of monitoring device, hideous killjoy ****s they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'll with you on this Rich. Until yesterday I was a committed remainer and to hell with you ****ing wog bashing ****s and your democratic majority .. then I see they are threatening my inalienable right to tear around on my motorbike as fast as I can farkin well get away with.

Very soon, insurers will refuse your business unless you take to the road with some kind of monitoring device, hideous killjoy ****s they are.
    Worse than that, these new cars are going to test your breath.

Yes, no longer will a chap be able to partake of a small libation or two on his way home from work to fortify himself to face the glw.

****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Worse than that, these new cars are going to test your breath.

Yes, no longer will a chap be able to partake of a small libation or two on his way home from work to fortify himself to face the glw.

****s.
    Think of the price of a normal service once they've fitted all this crap in new cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Herbs, you were telling us what a manly bike mechanic you are. And now you're telling me you don't know enough to take a bit of scaff bar to the box with the limiter in it. That's what we used to do. Turbo on your bus not working? **** it with a bit of scaff bar.

Why would you need to do some loots? You're rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why would you need to do some loots? You're rich.
    This is how folk express their disappointment these days, is it not?

This is how folk express their disappointment these days, is it not?
    Last time out it was how they demonstrated their criminality, I think.

Anyway, what are you disappoint about? You're a remainer.